Last Update: February 20, 2020
Angels Camp RV Resort is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Angels Camp RV Resort takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of angelscamprv.com:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Angels Camp RV Resort is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Accessibility of angelscamprv.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of angelscamprv.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
- Phone: (209) 736-0404
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor address: 3069 Highway 49 South, Angels Camp, CA 95222
- Postal address: 3069 Highway 49 South, Angels Camp, CA 95222
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Director of Marketing
Angels Camp RV Resort